Thursday, June 12, 2008

more on rug of pain....

Thanks for the comments privately and on the blog. It ended the end of April....our family is trying to get back to being a real family. How many parents can say their daughter when age 16 took care of their Grandmother so the Mom could work on Thursdays and Friday nights?! She fed her and and put her in the shower then gave her her breathing treatment and put her to bed. This was not a 30 minute job.... God gave me an angel when that child was born! She and her other 2 brothers also look out for our son#3. I know they will take care of him when we "kick the bucket" that means a great deal to PF and myself. And so I will end the mushy stuff....

Now we are looking forward to our first vacation in nearly 6 years...which will be another adventure in itself........

1 comment:

Miccosukee said...

Lindy,
This is my first visit to your blog and it now will be one of my daily stops. Love your devotion to family, counts a lot in my family where there are 8 children and soon seven of the 8 will be back in the same state for the first time in years and 5 of us will be in the same town!!

Best of luck on your house. I love those Victorians but being disabled, I have to live on one level. Looking at your profile, I see you are one of the WS group of corgi owners, but I think you are the only one I know so far that has a cardigan. The rest of us I have discovered have Pembrokes. Hope you will show a picture of yours soon.

happy blogging,
trisha