Sunday, June 29, 2008

Itching


I am itching, yes itching..... I am having an allergic reaction to my work environment....well...maybe not....but I am itching. I have hives from head to toe right now. I have taken 50mg of benadryl so will hopefully calm down. It's more of a nerves to hive thing...you see the big cast iron bathtub upstairs...well...PF tells me something is leaking..it is the pipe and plumbers they are not cheap...so the itching..the hives...a circle of love. When I had gutted the upstairs bathroom I had that heavy tub on its side and put much effort in getting the "sticky tile like crap" off of it. It was reattached to said plumbing by a friend. I thought all was right with the thing...now 4 years down the road a pipe is leaking. No way can I flip that baby on its side..not again...so the plumber. I'll have another attack of hives tomorrow or whenever "the plumber" comes as they rule in this universe. If you are a plumber, please forgive me I only jest...but I still have itchy hives........................... Oh the picture is a before the demolition.

No comments: