Wednesday, January 13, 2010

weigh in


Well........I'm still losing...lost 1 pound........so 2.5 pounds in 2 weeks...which is sucky...but I'll take it. When our daughter graduates from Bard College the end of May....I will not make my goal at the rate I'm going. I love this snow, but it needs to melt...I really need to get the butt out there doing my pathetic walk/run. (Trust me it is sad....old woman on the chubby side flapping in the wind...not pretty)

Oh, and the dawling only lost ".2 "pounds....I kid you not! He was taking his watch off, his ring off...might as well gone naked.......I kept my pullover on in defiance! I spit at the scale!....for now.....as I softly said in hopes of not putting hex on self....

3 comments:

Robin said...

OK. I start next week. Don't know whether to do WW or low carb. I HATE going to those meetings. But, there is a gal here that wants to go with me. Having been diagnosed with Type 2, I think WW has too many carbs. What do you think??

Lindy said...

Just leave the carbs out....southbeach is good but still has some carbs.....We need to suture our mouth when it is time to eat! The thing with WW is the amount of food you have to eat! I never can make the total points!

GypsyJody said...

Congratulate yourself on the 2.5! It's gone and not invited back!