Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Drum roll...again


OK....OK.....OK....another 1.2 pounds gone........I would just like to lose 2 pounds just once..........Could it be my muscles? Granted I am strong like machine...but come on........

The damn damn dawling lost 2.2 pounds and he was out of town veering off the "diet"....damn... damn man!

He had to go to a different cattle scale location due to time constraints.........this is leading up to a story.....so hold on.....
At the end of our meeting the said leader tells what the total loss for the week is and then the year....The dawling goes to a big ginormous cattle scale weigh in.....they lost 80 some pounds for the week. We live in the middle of nowhere land... really we do.....our grand cattle scale weight loss was 8.2 pounds...............

Yes.......I am doing my exercises.....brisk walk for 90 minutes....hopefully in March sometime I can say my arse is running AGAIN.....in a land far far away...I use to run 2 miles a day...........

Enjoy the photo I took it off my camera that some child of mine took. We had flooding this week.....the snow has left.....

No comments: