Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby... it is COLD outside


I'm taking down the Christmas tree...will that count for points? Lots of bending and stooping and did I say bending? I wrap each ornament in tissue paper then put it in it's individual box...then put in the ginormous container....sick isn't it? What can I say...some of those babies were on my great, great, great, great etc... Grandmother's tree and the rest are Christopher Radko ornaments I have been collecting since the day I inhaled air......Every year the day after Christmas I buy one...half price is better than full price!

After my weekend on my other job...I think I did OK in the diet category...but we will see on Wednesday...I'll post my weight loss(please) in the late evening.....

Dinner tonight is chicken soup...hopefully the dawling can figure the points when he gets home. Til then.....




No comments: