Friday, January 22, 2010

The story......


I'm competitive, it's in my gene pool....I come from a family of 4 girls....girls.......girls.....yep we were competitive little you know whats! I think our parents encourage that? And soooooo I am competing against my dawlings weight loss....sadly it is one that he will obviously win.....but and I say but.....I will still in my brain compete with the damn damn man! Looking back over past weight losses...the one to 2 pounds per week is par for me.....I would like to hit 2.5 pounds every now and then......so I compete.............

The child number 2 comes home tonight with my camera....I will be able to post new and exciting pictures of fat..........and some snow thrown in...we got about .5 inches of ice last night with a wee bit of snow....................

No comments: