Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time



I want everyone to know that I busted my be-hind for this weeks loss! Yes, was waddle walking and waddle running 8 to 9 miles per day! I go back to work this evening, so I only did 5 miles today. Anyway, I lost 1.2 pounds of lard. Peoples...it was more, as This waddle person gained from the week before....I think I gained about 2 pounds, so I was on a mission not to humiliate my fat self! We will see what next week brings.........Until then will show pictures of the dawling (look at his slim down hunky self) and the last of four children moving into his (NOT) air conditioned dorm on the third floor............

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

YAY! Way to go, Lindy! I love how you complain, but keep the focus on. You're doing great! Slow but sure wins the race, don't you know? Keep up the good work.