Monday, September 27, 2010

I have a


strong feeling that this Wednesday is going to be a VERY bad cattle scale adventure..............BUT we went on the PATH to 9th street in New York and walked to Union Square to experience the Farmers market. MY, my, my.............it was dizziness, elation, it was jam packed with the peoples, it was 200 degrees.........I did not take pictures.........Child #3 was with us and we had to work fast........he was getting circuit overload.......he was getting that look and "we" know that look........so all 5 of us (everyone minus #1 son) did the ride over, walk, and back in 3 plus hours. Next time it will be different.......maybe! The food, the food, the food, the smells, the salivation was intense.........save me dear diet fairy, save me..........................
Hoboken, I think I love youuuuuuu! The driving is intense, the dawling is my wheel-master...think I'm going to look forward to Stevens!!!!!!!!!!!! The average age for the town is 28 years ........all the women were pregnant, or with a baby........The dawling was mumbling......
I'm going to like these visits to Stevens..............

No comments: