Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time out


Ever wake up and just feel like a lazy sloth? Today I am one, no workout, no weigh in, no nothing. I decided I had better clean the dust infected house. Of course I slept until 10:30 AM.......yes, you read right! I never do that.....unless I'm sick and I'm not sick. Sometimes I think the problems of life just get to you, so the body says sleep! I work about an hour away and get home around 10:30 PM which never helps, as who can just go to bed and crash? So, today I am a sloth. No sewing, just dusting, vacuuming, and all the other chores I have put off. Child #2 those curtains will get finished before you move! Promise! I also have to make a very quick baby quilt for a co-worker.......then hopefully I can get back to rug hooking. This is the longest I have ever taken a break from it. Of course I need to sand and repaint my front porch steps and a small part of the porch as the dawling took a power hose to it.....what was he thinking? I was able to stop him a fourth of the way through, lots of words were said over that one. I chalked it up to his man genes...the dawling..........
My, killing time on this post.....got to get ready for work.........one day I can maybe really slow down for good....not just today only...ah, pity party is over.............but boy that felt good!

No comments: