Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BLAH



I lost only (.2 pounds) of lard last Thursday.......we will see what happens this week.... I have my child #4 home for spring break...so I am cooking quite a bit...........

My dawling went in to NYC ....I gave him a list of places to seek and spend money...........I really wanted to go but couldn't get off................

He was able to also go to Phillys wonderful garden show....next year I am going!!!!!

As for the curtains I am getting there........the pattern is coming as I sew.........creative that I am.......blah

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

Hey Lindy
Looking forward to seeing what you are doing for curtains. Always creative, I know. A little bit at a time...remember the turtle. Not that you are one...haha...but just keep plugging away! Have a great week.