Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TaDah.....mumble jumble


OK, got my fat butt up very early to meet with my trainer.....we are focusing on my core muscles...specifically....the gut....since I can't get it cut off...I must get the muscles to take back control.......many children.....eating like cow......well.......you get the picture? After two and one half hours of ah, "sweet delight" I went to get the annual cattle scale weight....yep only lost half a damn pound........ I go to the gym and work like "pound dog" Monday thru Friday and half a pound is what I get?! Getting old...seeing the big 60 looming fast really sucks....the weight doesn't come off as fast as one would like.........Take heed young people the older you get the harder to get the poundage off! My tidbit for the year..............

Still working on the never ending curtains.............bits and pieces of time here and there.......maybe by the summer?

No comments: