Wednesday, January 26, 2011

snow



The picture was taken around 2pm, on our deck........it is now 10:30 pm and yours truly just dug out 3 cars in the driveway. Child #3 could not help with his "bad" arm..........close eyes if picture too graphic.........child #1 shoveled the deck and walkway....the dawling is down south enjoying his 60 degree weather and got to ride a Segway...yep, made sure he put a helmet on...he fell on his butt when he was getting off, that's my dawling.......(you know he doesn't know how to ride a bike, I tried to teach him once, but he needed a bike with very large training wheels).............back to the snow.....shoveling driveway...hell it burns calories...........so I became one with the shovel...........we got about 8 inches total....I was hoping for a blizzard..........sigh...........my brain is disjointed in this post....but somewhat interesting ? No???????

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Hey Lindy...love the photos! Lots of snow there...we don't have much this winter (yet). I'm okay with that. Bet you burned a ton of calories with all that shoveling!

Robin said...

You got SNOW!!!!!!!!