Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Results


Started my gym membership in earnest this Monday...ww weigh in was today, Wednesday....... weight loss was one pound...two pounds more to go then can erase the blasted weight gain from the holidays.... and go from there! I am doing the weight lifting thing 3 times per week with the aerobic 5 times per week. I did the Zumba thing yesterday...I knew the instructor...she put the bells on "me" ass......I was very uh.....laughable......and most ridiculous looking........and not coordinating with my body parts.........lets blame that on brain neurons not firing.........tomorrow it will be either yoga for the dumb or the Zumba nightmare again.........at least the elliptical machines can't make me look too inept.........stay toned.......or tuned.........whichever........

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Lindy...I feel your pain. {grin} It's just good that we're doing something, right?

Nicole said...

I have heard that Zumba is super fun! That little weight gain over the holidays is absolutely temporary. It hardly even counts!