Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No, it's not Wednesday


Well.....I will be working most of Wednesday...so, no weigh in this week......and no, I can't do it Thursday, or Friday, or Saturday, or Sunday.....working....cause I love my job.......soooooooo much.......but really love the dollars more.............

Today I did the Sumba hell, again..Maybe I should just blurt out I am a disoriented, uncoordinated, pathetic, reject 70's dancer? I'm telling you....it's sad watching me.......one poor person nearly choked on her water...I gave up and started doing the monkey, then the swim.....remember those???????? At least I had a sweat going.........

I always do the elliptical (it depends on my mood as to which torture machine I choose) either before weights or after......I can see the calories burning off (note it has a calorie thing in the corner)....which helps the brain go when the body says STOP! Now for extra credit.... every morning I do the weight crunch thing for the gut.....cause this fat waddle person wants the gut gone! (Please note when working out DO NOT let young, lithe ladies get beside you...you tend to look at their levels and barf)

My dawling just got back from taking our child #4 to college and guess what that "son of a gun" brought back to me? Oh yeah baby.....chocolate covered NY biscotti.......I have begged my #2 to eat them all within the next 24 hours.........

Maybe it's a good thing...I will be hitting the scales next Wednesday...the 26th........and I will get that dawling back.......

No comments: