Thursday, November 6, 2008

wellllllllllllllllllll


It seems we will not be heading out this weekend to Bard. Due to circumstances beyond my control it will now be the 24Th. So we will see #2's art display and pick her up for Thanksgiving Break to come home. I kind of wanted to go earlier as PF HAS to listen to me in the car ,where would he hide? Under the steering wheel? Sometimes I have diarrhea of the mouth and just talk and talk aimlessly. Kind of what I'm doing right now. Child #2 your Birthday cake will come in mail.... you don't have much longer..............
I thought I would throw in a picture of #3's sword thing for Kendo.
Now I have to get my butt out to do the walk thing...I just love to do my walk....it makes me feel sooooooo young. Not really, I just think of all the things I could be doing while walking and sweating. Of course then there is work tonight...I just love that too...............


No comments: