Friday, November 14, 2008

Very small mat/rug I'm hooking


I always wondered whatever happened to Jen of Ballyhoo...remember her? Anyway, she sent me this pattern for my valentine exchange on snippets about 5 years ago. I finally decided to hook it. I just adored the pattern, plus it was also my birthday the next day....it was special. Miss Jacque sent me the pink colored wool also. I have always intended to incorporate it into this mat. On a side note this is the same rug I was hooking when the scissors fell into my thigh..lesson learned...do NOT stick your thigh out to catch scissors!
I'm afraid it is taking me forever to complete! As usual my time comes in spits and spurts! I want to finish a large fine cut of my Golden's I started MANY years back. I also have to start on another baby quilt after Christmas or before if possible.
Now, off to walk this rather dreary morning...then work.....................

1 comment:

Vee said...

Pretty pattern, glad you didn't bleed on it. . .