Sunday, November 30, 2008

The ART Show Of #2 child

The first picture...the cardboard thing with the hole..NO, she did not create...BUT... it gave me pause .....One must remember I was extremely sick with a head cold (brain pickled in The Night Time NyQuil ) and on my second bottle of said NyQuil...in two days....lets just say I was drinking from the bottle ....the hell with the cap/measuring thing...if a small amount works..more will really work.....I really don't remember the trip. .........OK? (click on pictures they will get bigger...promise) She had more but I was lost in a sea of pickled protoplasmic brain dodo..........




















2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Hey Lindy

Where was this art show? Looks like fun...and how did she get that art show? Must be an up and coming!!! What I know about art...one could fill a thimble and still have room left over.

Lindy said...

It was for her moderation at Bard. She had more but this was in a big building with two floors. I was really sick at the time. We found two spots with her work. She keeps telling me she'll email the pictures......I'm waiting still.....She is hoping to get an internship with scholastic books in NYC this summer. I have my fingers crossed! Thanks!