Thursday, March 25, 2010

No we did not...









Get our fatty poundage weight for this week! The reason....simple...we went to see #2 child and I took pictures of her art studio. She wants to be a illustrator for books and such....any one out in the blog land have any connections? The market is not so great right now!

The dawling cheated on this trip.....regarding food....I tried very hard....we even did a jog/walk for 2.5 miles......the dawling would jog around me and I wanted to slap him....... I think Tuesday night I went over my points by 2 and Wednesday by 1...for me that probably means a gain or the status....lets hold our collective breath for next cattle scale! So, maybe I'll do a colonic cleanse? (Hey, it might work?...or maybe not?) In the meantime I must clean said house and get ready for work...always fun to go back to work................................

No comments: