Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The big weight loss is...


OK, I lost...ready...no shocks...yes... another 1.2 pounds.......It is a loss and so far every week since the first week of January... (when I started down this road) I have lost....for that.... I am happy BUT at the rate I am going.....I will be dead in the ground...so to speak! I am at least back up to 2 miles per day in my waddle walk....got to get back to 6 miles per day.......On a side note...I beat the dawling this week.......he only lost .4 pounds!

2 comments:

Brenis said...

I know, I feel the same way!! But keep telling myself at least i'm going in the right direction! LOL!
and my hubby will lose 10 pounds in two weeks... and here i am at 1.5 for 2 weeks! Holy crap!! It's sooo frustrating! I still have 25lbs to go - have since october - and hit a massive plateau - I am stuck at this weight! :( But... persevere I must! And finally as of yesterday I had dropped my first pound in months! Dang, hope I am finally breaking this standstill now!! You can do it!! Slow and steady wins the race! (yah right, but we wanna lose it NOW!!! LOL)
XO

Lindy said...

Are you on ww? I actually like the diet and the point thing! If I had to write all the food down, not so much, thank heavens for the computer! I know slow and steady wins the race....just want to be there at the end already! In another meeting (our fine leader heads)there is a lady that dropped 188 pounds...took her 3 years and all she cared about was losing something every week. So, am grateful that I am losing!