Monday, December 7, 2009

snow


We got 7 inches of snow...true. I was not able to roll around and jump in the stuff or make snow ice cream or anything.........I was working......and my workplace got...well.... a lot of nothing...mush...it never got cold enough during the day for any kind of sticking...

Back to the original statement...we have 3 dogs....2 of them are Golden's and the short one is a cardigan corgi.....so when we take them out to do their "business" suddenly the deck has become fair game. Do you get my drift(in more ways than one)? It seems when our Molly ( the 13.5 year old golden) goes out she will do her thing...then the other two have to follow and do their thing in the same exact spot! Come on now.....I left the ramp specifically for ole Molly...but when it snows all bets are off...we like the deck! Sooooooo, no snow ice cream...everything is yellow..............

No comments: