Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cooking...Baking....Baking...Baking


I have made 18 tins of cinnamon buns....if I see another I will vomit...........I am done until the next year!
The cookie baking starts soon......

My dawling has been sick with a head cold...he is in hot toddy land.....all I had was bourbon.....Unfortunately, at night when he sleeps...I want to tape his mouth as he sounds like a bear...although I personally have never heard a bear snore....which reminds me of the night he was snoring so loud..I was having a strange dream that the vacuum was on and I could not get it to turn off.....it was the dawling snoring..... I love him...I do....He talks in his sleep... but we will leave that for another time.....

My sweet girl comes home soon...can't wait...The three boys miss their sister ........the Daddy misses his oodles of boodles....the dogs miss her.....the house misses
her...the road... well... we miss her.....

No comments: