Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Painting of the outside...nearly done!









This is our nearly completed money pit. The picture at the top...that is my next project.....to rebuilt and dig a drain for diverting water. I am really pleased with the whole thing! The up part of the stairs will be painted white. We have spent thousands...yep you heard me in Benjamin Moore paint. (that's with a discount). I am never going to be done with this lady but it is looking better. People are stopping and checking out our progress...in one picture a person had stopped their car to see if I was a reporter taking pictures of this old lady. I had just gotten back from my walk and did not look like a reporter! I think said person was being nosey....

Hubby has surgery tomorrow on his eye muscle...not a big deal...the wife will be the driver......





No comments: