Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am alwaying forgetting the camera.....

We had a wonderful Monday! I spent money...doing my part to help the country. My Birthday was Sunday, but, knew we were taking son #3 to Bethesda for a "voice over class" (we all need dreams) soooooo.... After making sure everything was OK with the #3 we went to Leesburg outlet, specifically Williams Sonoma. Heaven.... I was in heaven.....on top of sales it was discounted another 10%. I refrained from big eyed spending...no really...I held back...somewhat. Then off to the Crate and Barrel...ahhhhhh.... then I got wrapped up in the Coach store, but came to my senses and left. I stocked up on my lotion at Crabtree and Evelyn. I was done....2.75 hours not bad! The hubby was in shopping shock...too badddd. Of course, we then had to go to Union Station and grab a sweet lunch and drop some bucks at La Occitane...it keeps my youth...I am 55 now.
So, that was my day, I had fun. Son #3 had a OMG wonderful day too. The hubby he got to see me smile...OK, I added the dramatic ending with the smile. I only went down "memory lane" once...he was thrilled. Memory lane is when I ask him...when did you know I was the one.....why did you marry me...was I BEAUTIFUL.... did you look at my eyes first or my body, etc...He hates memory lane.............I LIKE memory lane!!!!

No comments: