Friday, December 10, 2010

News and more news


First off, I lost .6 pounds of lard........I am finally getting the hang of the points plus thing.....the small calculator one buys....one needs class 101 to figure the damn thing out...what stumped me was how to just put points in...got it going on now.......soooooo next week I really hope for better poundage lost! I know I am a "carboholic" it is a disease and well I need the ten step plan for freedom.........I love bread, I love sugar, I love all that is bad for me.long drawn out sigh..........help me...............

I have a sunburn on my forehead from waddlewalk and running......it is interesting talk....no?

The dawling has been sick with his beloved stones....had to have a 6mm removed........poor thing......and poor people involved in his care...I am one of those bitch wifey people...cause I am a nurse and I trust no one....I am like lion with baby cubs......sigh.....

and so it goes.............sigh..............................................

No comments: