Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I like to look at this old man....a lot

I adore this ole man....yeah, it's true..I heard bells and whistles in my brain the first time I met him... . My sister helped me snag him...it was a blind date, she set it up...true.....after the first date I haaaddd to see him again.....sooooo after 2 weeks of waiting for a phone call, cause he said that he would call me and I waited and waited and waited some more till I couldn't take it...I called him (per advice of the younger sister) asked him to go run with me......(as per advise of that same sister).....yeah I said, yeah I ran 3 miles every day....just like him......pleaseeeeee...give me strength here...... as peoples I lied....I lied through my teeth. So, on said day.....I went to that same sister... she dressed me in this "hot" albeit stupid running outfit.....she kept telling me I could do it.....oh yeah baby.....I can do it ...I can run those 3 miles up the hills down the hills...(save me now..my brain was thinking) went to the appointed place to meet my mister and well.....ran maybe Fourth of a mile and fell down, near death....he laughed...but I got my second date and the rest is history...love this man!

No comments: