Sunday, October 19, 2008

sorry I've been busy


I did not have to take #2 back to union station ALONE! PF went with us. As usual, I forgot to bring my camera...no pictures.

Next...I made Creamy Herbed Potatoes from http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/
I was using my mandoline and I took a big hunk of tissue, yes tissue out of my middle finger. It hurt but I continued making the dish. I did remove said tissue from the mandoline. No one wants to really eat that! The recipe was wonderful...I tasted only a wee bit as it was made for a potluck. Now because I am a nurse and do get around some gross germs I was constantly re wrapping my finger. Do you feel sorry for me or do you think...s t u p i d old woman!!!!! Life.....

Monday morning I will be installing a new toilet in the downstairs bathroom. I will post before and after pictures. I have not gutted this bathroom yet. The toilet's seal needs to be replaced. Also, it is not a water saver so I decided what the heck I'll just change the whole thing. So think of me with a gimp middle right finger changing an old bacterial filled toilet...I will be in my glory.................

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Lindy, you never cease to amaze me! You've got so many diverse talents.

I'd never be nervy enough to try and replace a toilet.........unless I had a plumber looking over my shoulder.

Lindy said...

JoJO it is easy, believe me!
Lindy