Sunday, July 13, 2008

4 more days before road trip to Maine



I will be packing/cooking/cleaning again and packing...notice that was written Xs two........... We are taking the dogs...the 12 year old golden will stay home with my #1 son. He can not get off....Keep the house clean pleeeaaasssseee. PF has a talk and will not be back until late Thursday and we leave in the very early morning of Friday...secret business...


I will post pictures when I return....I hope I don't get carried away and stay there.....as I do love the area.
This is a rug I completed that an 80 some year old woman had started. If you look close you'll see boo boos.....makes it more interesting. Rug of pain is done.....will show picture later..........

1 comment:

JoJo said...

I'll be so interested to see your rug of pain, Lindy. And ohhh, how I envy your trip to Maine. My husband is from Maine (Bucksport) and we had the good fortune to be stationed in SW Harbor, on Mount Desert Island, for 5 years, spending the last two living in Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse. I love Maine in the fall!! There's no place more beautiful. Enjoy your trip.