Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Just when................

Ya think all is falling into place....the shoulder will never be the same but functional...I am OK with that...the skies of doom and gloom start....Yeah, it's true.........seems I tore my Achilles tendon during my nightmare oh those two years ago.  Now I have a blasted brace on my foot.  Trying to look on the upside...went outside to get my oak leaf hydrangeas in the ground...put a rather lovely white plastic bag on said leg. Got those things in...and others small plants!  If this thing does not heal I may have more surgery, haven't thought that far ahead...don't want to!!!

I hate this age thing,  I do believe if the body was 20 years younger, one could heal faster!!!  I am still working, you can't miss me! Damn body!!!!
 

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

Good grief, Lindy! You poor thing! Yes, younger would be better, for sure. Hang in there and please take it easy. xo