Thursday, June 16, 2011

On the way to Vermont






We had to stop in New York City for child #3...his voice acting........he is my son with Asperger's.........my dawling parked us in Hoboken, NJ and we took the path train in. It was also 100 degrees...just a side note. When we left NJ, our GPS decided we had to drive through the city anyway. It was suppose to be shorter.........Ha Ha and double Ha! "We" and I use that term loosely.....(the dawling was driving).......I was "helping" him....back to the story...we moved at a snail's pace....instead of arriving at 5pm we got in at 8pm. The pictures are above and start backwards because I suck at this blog thing and can't figure it out......secretly I don't care. More pictures later........Oh, before NY we did a stop over in Philly to see our sweet child #2......we ate here click word.....
My one and only daughter works at their market. She is an artist, went to Bard College, graduated in 2010. I miss visiting that area! I am rambling.......love you sweet child!!!!

No comments: