Friday, November 12, 2010

The quilt




from I will never do this again.........maybe? I have "triangled" myself to death...to death I tell you!!!! For those that really read this damn blog...tell me true...should I add another row of material? Click on all of them...they will enlarge....you will see at the head of bed, where I put said material across. My bed is a queen the daughter's bed is a full size. She also has one of those gigantic mattresses that one needs a latter to enter. I am thinking of height people.....from the floor to the top of mattress Oh, and yes, I will be machine quilting this thing myself...I can not and will not pay someone to do...the cost is unbelievable! So child number 2 tell me what you think? Almost forgot.......the pattern is called depression quilt...I got it from a free source on line......

On another note.......I am back in that plateau thing again! Gained the cellphone weight back...broke down and cried on the weight watcher cattle scale......I am busting my butt with this diet...I am embracing it...I am working out like a 20 something old.......running....running.After Thanksgiving WW is changing their plan...my fair leader thinks it will help me in the weight loss........lets hope.......................thank you for the "pitty" party.......

No comments: