Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Well



I lost one pound this week. Really .... (hoped) for more...doing 4mile waddle walk in morning....1 or 2 miles at night...depending on my waddle walk legs....and if working evenings.....listening to Lady GaGa on the iPod...gets one moving up those hills.....along with some profuse sweating! I am not doing anything creative...playing in the garden....weeding and such...always fun! Never any time.... working more.....60 is close....working harder and more than I did when younger.......something is wrong with that picture! The dawling is away.....comes back late Thursday.......looking at the mess BP has caused......I won't comment further on that slime.......I have a picture of my baby all graduated from High School........In August.... he starts the college adventure.........Also... had to get a picture of this sweet little one.. dancing.. dancing.. dancing....

No comments: