Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A good Birthday....as one goes....

I filled it to the brim......I can't eat...so at least I can smell...in a good way! I went to Talbot's....the outlet...got myself a few sweaters that were 30% off and then used my 15% off Birthday bash card...I spent less then 50 dollars...good job! Williams and Sonoma.....once more went to the outlet...everything with major sale prices...plus I had a coupon for another 10% off the total! I was lusting after an ALL-Clad copper core sauce pan...they were all gone! So, I picked up some spoons and such......didn't really spend much at all.....the dawling was pleased!

Our wonderful dinner......please....we went per my request to Chick fil a
I got the grilled garden salad...5 points per ww...

The weigh in is tonight...keep fingers crossed!

No comments: