Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bleach


The flu has left the building...for now....I have bleached and bleached and bleached. My number 2 child will be coming home from college next Tuesday. She will come home to a totally germ free house.....and those that know me....will shake their heads in agreement. (I am a clean freak.....don't tell) I have gotten better...somewhat. My next mission is the refrigerator. I have had dreams of different ways to clean that baby. I think I have come up with a wonderful idea...I have tons of those big plastic containers one puts junk in to store.....I will fill one with my mixture of beloved bleach and put the refrigerator shelves in to soak.....then another container to rinse it off! I am a genius in the cleaning world! Although, my clothes show my genius involving bleach.....you know....bleach spots from where I forget myself and start cleaning and then I have spattered spots of bleach on my tops, pants, and whatever else is around. It's a sickness..............ahhhh, the smell of bleach.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Everything in this house is nasty! What do I do about a dishwasher full of black mold - short of getting a new one? Need to replace the fridge too. We won't even talk about the water and ice dispensers. All within time....