Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm pathetic

I have gotten really lax (and that is probably spelled wrong) at posting. Time is always flying by. Of course laziness comes to mind too. "We" won't go into that discussion. I need to get my fat arse up and walk, I'll prolong it for 30 minutes just for this. After my walk thing I'll feel so alive and invigorated.....are you kidding? I'll be sweaty and stinky, oh, and my ankles will hurt. Then I have to get the place cleaned, touch up my trim with paint, clean the kitchen, do the unrelenting piles of laundry. Take a shower, get in car, pretend I'm going far far away on an adventure. In reality, it will just be the grocery store.
When the kids were much younger and their brains very gullible....I would always tell them we are going to Hawaii. Of course they believed me...the grocery store was to get our needed supplies. Poor children!
My diarrhea of the mouth is over. I will post an update on my small rug I'm hooking later. I will have to stop and start making another baby quilt.....I'm actually looking forward to that! Walking now .... do you see me? I'm the sexy one with the paint and bleach stained hand print pants, wearing my husbands white socks for gloves...that's me out there..wave.....or not....

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Hey Lindy! You are NOT pathetic...you are a wonderful person...all the way around. By the way, thank you so much for the card!

Lindy said...

Jacque

Will see about the wonderful thing......no problem about the card...I love to send cards...I guess you could say I'm a card person.

Vee said...

That's it! I'm walking with you--as soon as I get back from Ohio . . .