Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Time to face the weight gain.....ugh


Well.......two weeks of trying, but not really trying..........netted me a gain of 3 pounds. It was kind of nice to go off the deep end but now, the reality. I have joined a gym and very early this morning I worked out in a class of fit young and very trim, damn, damn women. It was my first time and let me tell you...I Am SO OUT OF SHAPE! Muscle solutions was the name of this hell. ("The ultimate sculpting class designed to define and tone every muscle in every way using various fitness equipment to build lean muscle and burn a ton of calories.") It was the burn a ton of calories that captured my fat heart.......I'll be back in this class Monday at 06:00...........cussing at my jelly muscles........
Due to my work schedule this week I will literally not have any time for exercise until maybe Saturday night............So, my goal is to dump the 3 pounds in two weeks and then dump another 5 to 10 by the end of February! Let us all bow our collective heads in prayer, as this fatty will need an intervention! Oh, by the way one really gets a dose of reality pie when seeing one's fat self in those awful mirrors plastered on the workout rooms! (Can one fat self vomit now?!)

Notice the child to your left with said gimp arm.....poor thing ...had to make him hold the quilt........that's why I was punished with weight gain ....karma............the end.

No comments: