Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another day another dollar.............

I'll try a larger font size, especially since I am in trifocal land. Don't you just love getting old.............

I always have aspirations to sleep in, dream on baby! Got up at 06:45 with the hubby (I'll call him PF....I really don't do the darling thing to him..of course, he MUST call me Darling baby or sweet princess..I'm getting off track) Got into my running/ walking/cleaning clothes...I must explain...it consists of a pair of old sweats that have gotten smaller in the length. They hover below the knees somewhat..I have bleach stains that look like hand prints as I constantly clean with the stuff and am forever ruining my clothes by forgetting, then wiping on my hind parts. So get the picture? I have an old sort of shirt I stole from PF and finally broke down to buy a runners bra. OK, I get the hat as I have very fair skin(princess remember) then get the ipod, oh put the sunglasses on and out I go. I do my 3 miles, which I hate, but I would truly blow up like a side of beef. My youngest is 15 and I still carry weight from him or so I tell people. My #3 child says I am just blown up with air...I need to suck it out NOW. So, I walk/run every day but the weekend. I then go into cook /clean mode as I am working this evening.....I am taking a break with my stinky /sweaty self wasting time with this blog. I have to vacuum the upstairs then its off to run errands. I am hoping to squeeze some me time for finishing this rug of pain..........another long story.........to save for another day.........

No comments: